- Information on the person responsible for the processing of personal data: The person responsible for the processing of data collected through the website https://eurograders.co.uk (hereinafter, the “Website” or the “Website”) is https://eurograders.co.uk constituted as Eurograders Sociedad Limitada. – CIF: B09706656 – Calle Chile 9 5G 28016 Madrid, Spain. Hereinafter referred to as Eurograders.
- Purpose of the processing of personal data: Eurograders will process your personal data collected through the Website for the following purposes:
- a) In case of contracting the goods and services offered through the Website, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
- b) Sending information requested through the forms provided on the Website.
- c) Sending newsletters, as well as commercial communications of promotions and/or advertising of the Website and the video games sector.
We remind you that you may oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address indicated above.
The fields in these records must be filled in, and it will be impossible to carry out the purposes expressed if these data are not provided.
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or you do not request their deletion and for the period of time for which legal responsibilities may arise from the services provided.
- Legitimation: The processing of your data is carried out on the following legal bases that legitimise the same:
- a) The request for information and/or the contracting of Eurograders services, the terms and conditions of which will be made available to you in any case, prior to any eventual contracting.
In the event that you do not provide us with your details or you provide them incorrectly or incompletely, we will not be able to deal with your request, making it completely impossible to provide you with the information requested or to carry out the contracting of the services.
- Recipients: The data will not be communicated to any third party outside Eurograders, unless legally obliged to do so. As data processors, we have contracted the following service providers, who have undertaken to comply with the applicable data protection regulations at the time of contracting:
– Google LLC, domiciled at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, 94043, Mountain View (California), United States, which provides GSuite services, consisting of cloud computing and email services.
Google participates in and has certified its compliance with the U.S.-EU Privacy Shield Framework and has committed to subjecting all personal information received from European Union member countries to the Privacy Shield principles. More information about the Privacy Shield can be found on the US Department of Commerce website:
You can also check Google’s adherence to the Privacy Shield at the following link: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active
- Your rights: As a data subject who has provided us with your personal data, you have the full right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Eurograders is processing your personal data, and in particular you are entitled to exercise the following rights that the data protection regulations recognise, in accordance with the provisions of the same:
– Right of ACCESS to your personal data
– Right to request the RECTIFICATION of inaccurate data.
– The right to request its DELETION when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
– In certain circumstances, you may request that we LIMIT THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA, in which case we will only retain the data for the purpose of pursuing or defending claims.
– In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may exercise their right to OPPOSE the processing of their data. We will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
– In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may request your right to PUTTING YOUR DATA AWAY.
You may exercise such rights by sending a communication to the postal and/or e-mail address indicated in section “1. Information on the person responsible for the processing of personal data”.
Furthermore, in the event that any of your rights have been infringed, the interested party has the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), at C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid or through the AEPD’s electronic headquarters: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/