- Your use of these implies your full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in the Legal Notice and these Privacy Policies, and therefore, if you do not agree with any of the conditions set out in them, you should not use or access this Site.
- https://eurograders.co.uk reserves the right to modify the Legal Notice and these Privacy Policies at any time. Your continued use of any portion of this Site following notice or posting of such modifications will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
- https://eurograders.co.uk does not tolerate spam. So it will never send you unsolicited information. However, if you do not use a valid email address you will not be a recognized user of the Site.
- Log Files: Like many other Web sites, https://eurograders.co.uk makes use of log files. The information within the log files includes Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring Web sites, exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, to administer the Site, to track user traffic throughout the Site, and to gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The site administrator reserves the right to save IP addresses from malicious comments, or from users attempting to impersonate others. The site administrator reserves the right to store information about visitors to this Site such as their Internet access server, browser, date of visit, and which pages of https://eurograders.co.uk they visited, among other things.
Cookies and other technologies are also used to ensure that advertisers’ advertising on the Internet delivers products and services in compliance with Google’s Adsense Programme Policies.
Cookies and other technologies are used to study traffic patterns on this website, to make your visits even more rewarding, and to study the effectiveness of communication with customers.
The browser may also include the ability to better specify which cookies should be accepted and which should not. In particular, the user or reader can usually choose one of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains.
- Reject cookies from third parties.
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed).
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
- In addition, browsers may also allow users to view and delete cookies on an individual basis.
- Google Adsense – https://www.google.com/adsense
- Facebook Pixel – https://www.facebook.com
- Google Analytics – http://www.google.com/analytics/
- Other privacy issues: If you use the comments or trackbacks on https://eurograders.co.uk, you should be aware that any information you post will be available to other readers, users or advertisers. The personally identifiable information you submit to these may be read, collected or used by other readers, users or advertisers.
https://eurograders.co.uk is not responsible for the personal information you choose to post, it is considered public and non-confidential information. The site administrator recommends that you do not post personal information such as phone numbers, physical addresses or email addresses. Such comments will be edited to protect the privacy of the commenter.
You agree to act responsibly on this site and to treat other visitors with respect.
- Disputes that may arise from the content of this blog are subject to international copyright and computer data protection laws, as well as Spanish criminal law and e-commerce law.